Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2018
This holiday, we are delighted to feature Mrs. Lynne Haney with Lufkin Coca-Cola and her famous Holiday Party Punch. Simple to make and spectacular to taste, this punch is everything you and your favorite folks needs for a holiday get-together. Trust us, you'll be thanking Mrs. Lynne later!
Lufkin Coca-Cola has always been one of our favorite companies to collaborate with because our stories and values have grown from the same rich Texas roots. We both began as family-owned companies in the early 1900’s and care deeply about our local communities. What an honor it is to live and work alongside another local business always seeking better growth for our community!
And oh by golly, DON'T FORGET: The deals are coming down like confetti this week, one of which is PERFECT for this recipe! Coca-Cola and Dr Pepper products (2 liter bottles) are $0.88,* now through January 1.** THAT'S RIGHT, you better check your RSVP list twice—you might need to double down on this great deal!!
*When you buy 5
**Offer valid at these participating stores: Groveton, Trinity, Apple Springs, Corrigan, Diboll, Huntington, Pollok, Wells, Zavalla, Livingston, Onalaska, and all Lufkin locations.
Mrs. Lynne's Famous Holiday Party Punch
This recipe is wonderful for any occasion but we especially love it during the holidays! So easy, so yummy, such a great compliment to your holiday party!
- One 2 liter bottle of Sprite, chilled
- One 2 liter bottle of Ginger Ale, chilled
- 25 ounces (one bottle) Sparkling Cider, chilled
- 12 ounces Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate, slightly thawed
- 64 ounces (one bottle) Cranberry Juice, chilled
- Fresh Cranberries
Combine all ingredients together, stir… and serve! ENJOY!
- Serves approximately 35 one-cup servings. Depending on party size, you may want to double or triple the recipe. When determining amount to make, take into consideration the size of your cups, and keep in mind that guests may want seconds (or even thirds).
- If you would like your party punch to have a little more “punch”, add champagne!