Friday June 7, 2019
Father's Day Breakfast: Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cream Cheese Glaze
Show dad you love him a WAFFLE lot with this fun spin on a favorite breakfast!
Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cream Cheese Glaze
- 1 can (17.5 oz) refrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing (5 rolls)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Spray waffle maker with cooking spray; heat waffle maker.
- Separate dough into 5 rolls; set icing aside.
- For each waffle, place 1 roll in center of waffle maker; close lid of waffle maker.
- Bake 3 to 4 minutes or until waffle is thoroughly cooked and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together reserved icing, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until glaze is smooth.
- Serve glaze over hot waffles.
*Recipe courtesy of our vendor partner Pilsbury
CATEGORIES: Products We Carry