Posted on Monday, December 14, 2020
Give your Christmas a little magic this year with this yummy treat!
Christmas Magic Bars
- Food Club® Non-Stick Vegetable Oil Cooking Spray
- 18 whole sheets Food Club® Honey Graham Crackers, finely crushed (2¼ cups)
- ½ cup Food Club® Sweet Cream Unsalted Butter (1 stick), melted
- 1 can (14 ounces) Food Club® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ⅓ cup butterscotch chips
- ⅓ cup Food Club® Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ¾ cup Food Club® Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 3 tablespoons green and red jimmies
- ¾ cup green and red chocolate coated candies
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 13 x 9-inch baking dish with aluminum foil so foil extends about 2 inches over opposite sides of dish; spray with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir graham cracker crumbs and butter; press into bottom of prepared dish.
- Spread condensed milk over crust; top with butterscotch and chocolate chips, coconut flakes and sprinkles.
- Lightly press toppings into condensed milk; bake 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with candies; bake 5 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool bar in dish on wire rack.
- Using overhanging sides of foil, transfer bar to cutting board; remove foil and cut into 12 squares.
Head over to your local Brookshire Brothers for your holiday treat needs.