Posted on Wednesday, July 14, 2021
- 1 cup cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup black beans
- 3 ounces Food Club Jalapeno String Cheese Bites
- 1 (11.5-ounce) bag Food Club Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup of salsa
- In a medium bowl, mix chicken and taco seasoning together until evenly coated.
- Add a layer of lettuce to the largest lunch box compartment.
- From left to right, top with lines of chicken, rice, corn, black beans, and string cheese bites.
- Place tortilla chips and salsa separately in remaining lunch box compartments.
- When ready to eat, crumble tortilla chips and mix them into the salad along with salsa.