Posted on Monday, December 14, 2020
Holiday brunch never tasted so good.
Pumpkin Eggnog French Toast
- 1 can (15 ounces) Food Club® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons Food Club® Sweet Cream Unsalted Butter, 4 tablespoons softened
- 2 Fresh Harvest™ Grade A Large Eggs
- 1⅓ cups eggnog
- 1 teaspoon Food Club® Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Food Club® Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon Food Club® Iodized Salt
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 12 (½-inch-thick) slices brioche bread
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons Full Circle Market™ Organic 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- In medium bowl, stir ¼ cup pumpkin and 4 tablespoons softened butter; refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Makes about ½ cup.
- In wide, shallow dish, whisk eggs, eggnog, cinnamon, vanilla extract, salt, nutmeg and remaining pumpkin.
- On griddle (or in large skillet), in 3 batches, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat.
- Dip bread in egg mixture, turning to coat both sides and place on griddle; cook 6 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
- Serve French toast topped with pumpkin-butter mixture drizzled with syrup.
Head over to your local Brookshire Brothers for your holiday brunch needs.