Tuesday August 11, 2020
Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels Recipe
Going back to class might be a little different this year, but we've got this Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels to make lunch fun whether it is in the classroom or at home.
Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels
- 1 (8-ounce) block cream cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 cup pizza sauce, plus extra for dipping
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 flour tortillas, room temperature
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni slices
- 3 ounces Food Club Mozzarella String Cheese Bites
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, pizza sauce, and Italian seasoning.
- Spread a generous layer of the mixture over each tortilla, evenly covering the surface to the edges.
- Sprinkle mixture with chopped pepperoni and line up string cheese bites end-to-end across one side of the tortilla.
- Roll up tightly, wrap in plastic wrap and repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Chill rolls in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours before slicing into 1/2”-pinwheels.
- Place rolls in the largest lunch box compartment and extra pizza sauce in a smaller compartment for dipping.
Visit your local Brookshire Brothers for all of your Back to Class needs!
CATEGORIES: Products We Carry