Posted on Wednesday, September 1, 2021
Recipe courtesy of our vendor partner Tostitos.
Total time: 10 min | Servings: 8
- 1 can (15 oz) Wolf Brand Chili No Beans
- 1 can (15 oz) Ranch Style Beans, undrained
- 1 bag (10 oz) Tortilla Chips
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10 oz) RoTel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- OPTIONAL: Guacamole, sour cream, sliced black olives or sliced green onions
- Combine chili and undrained beans in medium saucepan; heat until hot.
- Arrange tortilla chips on large platter.
- Top with chili mixture; sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with drained tomatoes and additional toppings, such as guacamole, sour cream, sliced ripe olives or sliced green onions, if desired.