Tuesday November 27, 2018
Oven Baked Chili Cheese Dogs
Fast Feast: Buy 2, GET 5 FREE
• November 28 through December 11, 2018 •
Don't forget to view your weekly ad for more great deals!
A classic crowdpleaser, chili dogs are an easy fix for almost any occasion—football watch parties, family dinners, friendly potlucks, and more. Go for the win-win with hot & ready savings on this delicious dish, now through December 11!
FAST FEAST: When you buy one (1) Ball Park Franks (Beef, Meat or Turkey / Regular or Bun Size / 14-15 oz) and one (1) Wolf Brand Chili (No Beans / 19 oz), you get these foods FREE:
1 - Food Club Corn or Potato Chips (8.5-14 oz)
1 - Food Club Squeeze Mustard (8 oz)
1 - Shasta Soda (2 liter bottles)
1 - Fresh Harvest Hot Dog Buns (11 oz)
1 - Food Club Shredded Cheese (8 oz)
Save big and feast big TODAY—find a store near you. Check out the recipe below to get started!
Can't find one of these items? Talk to your local store director!
Oven-Baked Chili Cheese Dogs
Prep: 15 min | Total: 1 hr
7-8 Ball Park Franks (depending on how many you can fit into your pan)
7-8 Fresh Harvest Hot Dog Buns
1 cup Food Club mayonnaise
1/2 cup Food Club Relish
1 can Wolf Brand Chili (19 oz)
1 cup Food Club Shredded Cheese
1 onion, diced
Optional: Mustard, to taste
Serve with chips, soda, and any other sides you enjoy!
- Preheat your oven to 350*F.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon of relish into each hot dog bun (mustard optional)
- Add a hot dog (uncooked) to each bun, then place in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Evenly top each with chili, followed by shredded cheese and diced onion.
- Cover with foil, place in preheated oven, and bake for 45 minutes.
Visit your local Brookshire Brothers for all your chili dog bake needs!
CATEGORIES: Products We Carry