Posted on Friday, December 18, 2020
Ring in the New Year with delicious our Sparkling Ginger Pear Punch!
Sparkling Ginger Pear Punch
- 1 (15-ounce) can Food Club Sliced Pears in Juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup Food Club Honey
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 (12-ounce) cans Food Club Ginger Ale, chilled
- 1 (33.8-ounce) bottle Food Club Club Soda, chilled
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Sliced pears for garnish
- In a blender or food processor, combine canned pears, ginger, honey and lemon juice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pass puree through a fine sieve.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- In a pitcher, combine chilled pear puree, ginger ale, and club soda, stirring slowly until incorporated.
- Dip rim of glasses in water and then into sugar.
- Pour ginger pear punch into rimmed glasses and garnish with pear slices.
Head over to your local Brookshire Brothers for your New Year celebration needs.