Submitted by Sharon Mayes on Monday, October 26, 2020
Try these Pumpkin S'mores Bars this holiday season.
Pumpkin S'mores Bars
- Food Club® Non-Stick Vegetable Oil Cooking Spray
- 8 whole sheets Food Club® Honey Graham Crackers, finely crushed
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons Food Club® Light Brown Sugar
- 4 tablespoons Food Club® Sweet Cream Unsalted Butter (½ stick), melted
- ½ (29-ounce) can Food Club® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (12 ounces) Food Club® Evaporated Milk
- 2 large Fresh Harvest™ Grade A Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Food Club® Ground Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon Food Club® Iodized Salt
- 1 cup Food Club® Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1¼ cups Food Club® Mini Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line 9-inch square baking dish with aluminum foil so that foil extends about 2 inches over sides of pan; spray with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, combine crushed graham crackers, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and butter; firmly press into bottom of prepared dish.
- Bake crust 10 minutes or until lightly browned; cool on wire rack.
- In large bowl, whisk pumpkin, milk, eggs, cinnamon, ginger, salt and remaining ½ cup brown sugar; fold in ½ cup chocolate chips.
- Pour pumpkin mixture over crust and sprinkle with remaining ½ cup chocolate chips; bake 50 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from edge of dish comes out clean and center is almost set.
- Cool 30 minutes on wire rack; cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or up to overnight.
- Place oven rack 6 inches from source of heat; turn broiler to high.
- Sprinkle bar with marshmallows; toast under broiler 30 seconds or until marshmallows are golden brown.
- Using overhanging sides of foil, lift bar out of dish; transfer to cutting board.
- Remove foil; cut into 16 squares.
- Refrigerate bars in an airtight container up to 1 week.
For all of your Fall dinner needs visit your local Brookshire Brothers store.