View the video version here.
Prep: 20 minutes plus chilling Bake: 10 minutes Serves: 8
- 3 cups pretzel sticks
- ½ cup Food Club® Sweet Cream Unsalted Butter (1 stick)
- ⅓ cup packed Food Club® Light Brown Sugar
- ¾ cup chilled heavy cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) Food Club® Cream Cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup Food Club® Pure Cane Granulated Sugar
- 1½ teaspoons Food Club® Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup sliced fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon Food Club® Pure Cane Granulated Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In food processor, pulse pretzels 15 times or until a few large crumbs remain.
- In large microwave-safe bowl, heat butter in microwave oven on high 45 seconds or until melted; stir in brown sugar and pretzels.
- Firmly and evenly press pretzel mixture into bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate (it should be tightly packed).
- Bake crust 10 minutes or until lightly browned; cool completely on wire rack.
- In large bowl, with mixer on low speed, beat cream 1 minute; increase speed to medium-high and beat 2 minutes or until soft peaks form.
- Transfer to small bowl.
- In same large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, granulated sugar and vanilla extract 2 minutes or until smooth.
- With rubber spatula, gently fold in whipped cream. Spread filling into crust; refrigerate 1 hour or until set.
- In small bowl, stir blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and sugar; let stand 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Top pie with berry mixture; cut into 8 slices.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 slice): 420 Calories, 29g Fat (18g Saturated), 85mg Cholesterol, 469mg Sodium, 37g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 19g Sugars, 4g Protein