Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2020
Christmas dinner turkey breast has never been so easy and delicious.
Instant Pot Herbed Turkey Breast
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Food Club Chicken Broth
- 1 cup coarsely chopped baby carrots
- 1 cup coarsely chopped celery
- 4 tablespoons Food Club® Sweet Cream Unsalted Butter (½ stick), 2 tablespoons melted,
- 2 tablespoons softened
- 1 teaspoon Food Club® Italian Seasoning
- 1 boneless, skin-on turkey breast (about 2½ to 3 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon Food Club® Iodized Salt
- ¾ teaspoon Food Club® Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Food Club® All-Purpose Flour
- In 6-quart Instant Pot, stir garlic, onion, broth, carrots and celery.
- In small bowl, stir melted butter and seasoning.
- Pat turkey dry with paper towel; sprinkle with ¾ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- Brush turkey with butter mixture; place, skin side up, on top of vegetables.
- Place lid on Instant Pot and close pressure valve to seal; pressure cook on high 35 minutes.
- Quick release pressure; remove lid and transfer turkey to rimmed baking pan, leaving remaining liquid in Instant Pot.
- Place oven rack 8 inches from broiler; preheat broiler to high.
- Broil turkey 5 minutes or until skin is crisp and golden brown; transfer to cutting board and let stand 10 minutes. With slotted spoon, transfer vegetables to serving platter; loosely cover with aluminum foil. Makes about 1½ cups.
- Set Instant Pot to Sauté-High; add remaining ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper, and heat to a boil.
- In small bowl, stir flour and softened butter; whisk into Instant Pot and cook 2 minutes or until liquid is thickened. Makes about 2 cups.
- Cut turkey crosswise into 16 (½-inch-thick) slices; serve drizzled with gravy along with vegetables.
For all of your holiday dinner needs visit your local Brookshire Brothers store.