Submitted by Sharon Mayes on Wednesday, October 21, 2020
Between Halloween Marshmallow Pops and Vampire Slushes, these treats are to die for this Halloween.
- 1 (64-ounce) bottle Food Club Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 1 (6-ounce) box Food Club Orange Gelatin Dessert
- 1 (2-liter) bottle Food Club Ginger Ale
- 1 tube black decorating gel
- 1/2 cup black sugar crystals
- In a large pot, bring 2 cups Food Club Cranberry Juice Cocktail to a boil. Stir in Food Club Orange Gelatin Dessert until dissolved.
- Allow to cool slightly before pouring into 13”x9” casserole dish. Freeze for 1 hour, then scrape mixture with fork, breaking up any large icy pieces. Freeze for another hour, scrape again, then freeze one more hour and scrape until mixture is evenly slushy.
- Pour mixture into punch bowl, add ginger ale and stir until well-blended.
- Serve in glasses rimmed with black decorating gel dipped in black sugar crystals.
Halloween Marshmallow Pops
- 1 (10-ounce) bag Food Club Marshmallows
- 25 black lollipop sticks
- 1 (24-ounce) package Food Club Chocolate Candy Coating or White Candy Coating
- 1 cup assorted Halloween sprinkles
- Line sheet pan with wax paper and insert lollipop sticks into one end of each marshmallow.
- In a bowl, melt candy coating according to package directions.
- Dip each marshmallow 3/4 of the way into coating and shake off excess.
- Immediately roll dipped marshmallows in sprinkles and place on wax paper.
- Allow to set at room temperature for 1 hour before serving.
Visit your local Brookshire Brothers for all of your Halloween treat needs.