Tuesday July 2, 2019
A Popping 4th of July Side: Red, White and Blueberry Pasta Salad
Fireworks, grilling, and family fun is the ultimate patriotic pastime for celebrating America's birthday. While we know you've got hamburgers, hotdogs, and ribs on the grill, we've got a festive spin on your family's favorite pasta salad.
Visit your local Brookshire Brothers for your July 4th grilling needs and more!
Red, White and Blueberry Pasta Salad
*Recipe courtesy of our vendor partner Pilsbury
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Salad® classic pasta salad mix
- Water and vegetable oil called for salad mix box
- 1cup diced red bell pepper
- 1cup blueberries
- 1/3cup crumbled feta cheese
- Make pasta salad as directed on box.
- Stir in bell pepper and blueberries.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining salad.
You can find even more classic 4th of July recipes here!
CATEGORIES: Products We Carry