Baked Potato Dip
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add cheddar cheese, chopped green onions, and bacon and mix well.
- Spread in a lightly greased 9X13-inch baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly around the edges.
- Serve warm with potato chips.
Southwest Egg Roll Dip
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, corn, beans, diced pepper, green onion, spinach, and shredded cheese.
- In a separate bowl, smash the avocados to a smooth paste. Add the ranch dressing, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, cayenne, salt and pepper, and mix until smooth.
- Combine the dressing with the chicken mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Serve dip with assorted chips and crackers.
Four more easy & epic crowd pleasers (with lots of bacon):
Courtesy of our vendor partner Bar-S Foods
Visit your local Brookshire Brothers for all your game-day needs!
- Turkey and cheese roll-ups (Turkey mummies, if you will!)
- Fruit of any kind, but especially easy finger foods like grapes, oranges, apple slices, or bananas
- Yogurt cups
- Cheese sticks of all kinds (There are tons of different flavors to choose from at your local Brookshire Brothers!)
- Cucumber slices with a little vinegar, salt, and pepper
- Cinnamon toast with butter on whole wheat bread
- Or see some of my favorite grab-and-go snack options here!
- Fruit snacks and gummies, especially with natural flavors and colors (These fruit-filled recipes are frightfully good—and healthy!)
- Inexpensive trinkets such as stickers, temporary tattoos, or bouncy balls
- Simple chocolates
- 100% fruit juice in small boxes or pouches
- Snack-sized bags of freeze dried fruit, raisins, or pretzels (Another wicked-good snack to try: Rice Krispies Treats with fall flavors and fun topping ideas!)
- Small bags of pre-popped popcorn (Make your scary movie night really pop with these three fun popcorn recipes!)
5 Easy Picks For a Real Fresh, Real Delicious Summer
FYI: This weekend's text offer will be FREE Simply Done foam plates (50 ct) when you spend $20 (some exclusions apply).
Not signed up for our text offers? Text JOIN [insert your store #] to 59652.
Don't know your store number? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out!
SET THE MOOD
BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE
NEVER MISS A PLAY
NOTHING BUT NET
- Combine chili and undrained beans in medium saucepan; heat until hot
- Arrange tortilla chips on large platter. Top with chili mixture; sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with drained tomatoes and additional toppings, such as guacamole, sour cream, sliced ripe olives, or sliced green onions (if desired).
Four more easy crowd pleasers (with lots of bacon):
Courtesy of our vendor partner Bar-S Foods
A fall take on a summer favorite.
Rice Krispies Treat Snack Mix
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter with the brown sugar until sugar dissolves.
- Add the cereal to a large bowl and toss with the melted butter mixture until all the cereal is coated.
- Add the marshmallow fluff and gently mix into the cereal until most of it is mixed in but you still have small clumps of coated cereal (the rice krispie “treats”).
- Add in ingredients for flavor combinations (see below) or make up your own!
- Chill mix for at least 2 hours before serving (it’s a LOT less messy if you serve it cold) and ENJOY!
Cheddar-Bacon-Ranch Layered Dip
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese and ranch dressing. Spread in a 9-inch pie plate or other shallow bowl. Sprinkle with bacon, tomato, green onion and cheddar cheese. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
Don't forget to check out these other game day recipes from Bar-S Foods as well!
Find a store today to get started!
Your team is set, but is your menu game day ready? Lucky for you, we’ve got the perfect snacks for your loud and loaded potato skins-loving uncle and delightful sweets for that reminiscing running back.
Party Wings and Boneless Wings are the go-to
protein-packed hors d’oeuvre that will satisfy
everyone. You can find this and other great party
trays from your local Brookshire Brothers Deli.
For a lighter snack that the Football Wives will appreciate, go for our Fruit Tray with sweet fruit dip. Complement Trays like this can be found when you order from your Deli.
Looking for a personal touch this year? Score big with this tried and true Sweet & Salty Chex Mix Recipe from our Catering Coordinator, Kate Rudasill. With a craft beer favorite from The Beverage Depot, Robert Earl Keen Honey Pilsner, this recipe gives the best of both worlds when it comes to salty and sweet.
We’ve got everything you need, whether you’re looking for a deli solution or ingredients to make your own creation, at your local Brookshire Brothers. Find a store near you today!
Melon with Prosciutto: Sweet melon and salty prosciutto go together like peanut butter and jelly. Which is to say, you’ll probably never want to eat one without the other ever again.
Grape Sticks: There’s something about eating off of a stick that makes everything more delicious—grapes included. If you have extra time on your hands, pop them in the freezer for a super-chill twist.
Melon Rings: Sure you could just eat slices of melon, but what’s the fun in that? To make these show-stopping rings, we first cut slices of watermelon, muskmelon and cantaloupe in 1.5-inch slices, then we used circle cookie cutters to make the rings. Last step is to stack them and you’re set!