- 1 sleeve Club crackers
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb thinly sliced bacon
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Lay the crackers face up on a large rack over a rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle evenly with grated Parmesan. Cut the bacon in half to make 3-4” pieces.
- Wrap each cracker with a slice of bacon, being careful to not disturb the shredded cheese.
- Place the bacon-wrapped crackers on the rack.
- Bake at 250°F for 2 hours or until crackers are crisp and bacon is cooked through.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
Mini Buffalo Chicken Cups
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ cup hot sauce (Frank’s or other)
- ¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing
- ½ cup Food Club biscuit / baking mix
- ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- ½ bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- additional sauce (for drizzle)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a muffin cup pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix melted butter, hot sauce, seasoned salt and pepper to make Buffalo sauce.
- In a medium bowl, mix shredded chicken, cheddar cheese and ranch dressing.
- Pour about half to three-fourths of the Buffalo sauce (reserve remaining for serving) into chicken mixture. Mix until combined.
- In a medium bowl, mix together baking mix, milk, and eggs with whisk or fork until blended.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of batter into each muffin cup. Top with about 1/4 cup chicken mixture.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon batter over chicken mixture in each muffin cup.
- Bake at 375F for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and tops are golden brown.
- Cool 5-10 minutes. Remove from pan and transfer to a serving tray.
- Top with blue cheese, chopped cilantro and a drizzle of reserved Buffalo sauce.
- Serve warm.
Roasted Corn Dip
- 16 ozs. mayonnaise
- 8 ozs. sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp Cajun seasoning
- 24 ozs. frozen corn and bell pepper blend
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- Mix mayo, sour cream, cheddar cheese, and Cajun seasoning in a medium bowl.
- Add corn/pepper mix and sliced green onions.
- Mix well.
- Store covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve or up to 3 days.
- Serve with assorted chips and crackers.
Baked Potato Dip
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add cheddar cheese, chopped green onions, and bacon and mix well.
- Spread in a lightly greased 9X13-inch baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly around the edges.
- Serve warm with potato chips.
Southwest Egg Roll Dip
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, corn, beans, diced pepper, green onion, spinach, and shredded cheese.
- In a separate bowl, smash the avocados to a smooth paste. Add the ranch dressing, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, cayenne, salt and pepper, and mix until smooth.
- Combine the dressing with the chicken mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Serve dip with assorted chips and crackers.
Four more easy & epic crowd pleasers (with lots of bacon):
Courtesy of our vendor partner Bar-S Foods
Visit your local Brookshire Brothers for all your game-day needs!
Cheddar-Bacon-Ranch Layered Dip
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese and ranch dressing. Spread in a 9-inch pie plate or other shallow bowl. Sprinkle with bacon, tomato, green onion and cheddar cheese. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
Don't forget to check out these other game day recipes from Bar-S Foods as well!
Your team is set, but is your menu game day ready? Lucky for you, we’ve got the perfect snacks for your loud and loaded potato skins-loving uncle and delightful sweets for that reminiscing running back.
Party Wings and Boneless Wings are the go-to
protein-packed hors d’oeuvre that will satisfy
everyone. You can find this and other great party
trays from your local Brookshire Brothers Deli.
For a lighter snack that the Football Wives will appreciate, go for our Fruit Tray with sweet fruit dip. Complement Trays like this can be found when you order from your Deli.
Looking for a personal touch this year? Score big with this tried and true Sweet & Salty Chex Mix Recipe from our Catering Coordinator, Kate Rudasill. With a craft beer favorite from The Beverage Depot, Robert Earl Keen Honey Pilsner, this recipe gives the best of both worlds when it comes to salty and sweet.
We’ve got everything you need, whether you’re looking for a deli solution or ingredients to make your own creation, at your local Brookshire Brothers. Find a store near you today!
A creamy, golden pumpkin pie that will make you feel like you've just tasted heaven (hence the name). Try this recipe out and serve during the Thanksgiving football frenzy!
To download PDF, click here
Football never looked better! Ladies, we've got your drink menu covered for Sunday football games with your man.