Monday April 25, 2016
Sweet Tea Float
Rich vanilla ice cream in the refreshing Southern Breeze Sweet Tea. The number of scoops is up to you.
Ingredients (Makes 1 half gallon)
- 2 Southern Breeze Sweet Tea Bags
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 quart club soda
- 1-2 scoops per glass Vanilla Ice Cream
- Pour boiling water into a half-gallon pitcher over tea bags. Steep for 10 minutes.
- Discard tea bags. Chill in refrigerator.
- Mix chilled club soda with tea.
- In a glass, add ice cream scoops; top it off with tea blend.
CATEGORIES: Products We Carry