Monday October 28, 2019
A New Holiday Favorite: Bacon Deviled Eggs
The holidays are coming up fast, and with that comes lots and lots of delicious food. This year we've got a fresh spin on a holiday favorite, keep reading below to get our Bacon Deviled Egg recipe.
Bacon Deviled Eggs
- 6 large boiled eggs
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sweet pickled relish
- 2-3 tbsp bacon bits plus more for garnish
- 1/4 tsp yellow mustard
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Paprika for garnish
- Green Onions (sliced) garnish
- Peel the egg shells from the eggs. Cut eggs into half.
- Remove yolk from eggs.
- Smash egg yolks to remove all the clumps.
- Then add mayonnaise, sweet pickled relish, bacon bits, yellow mustard, and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Cut a small slit on the corner of a zip lock bag. Add yolk mixture to the zip lock bag. Push mixture out through the hole in zip lock bag into the eggs.
- Garnish with smoked paprika, additional bacon bits and chives.
- Serve and enjoy!
Get ingredients for all of your holiday classics at your local Brookshire Brothers store.
CATEGORIES: Products We Carry