Posted on Thursday, May 20, 2021
View the video version here.
- 2 (20-ounce) cans Food Club Pineapple Slices
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 (16.5-ounce) box Food Club Yellow Deluxe Cake Mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Food Club Whipped Cream
- Food Club Maraschino Cherries
- Preheat oven to 350°F and generously coat a jumbo muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Drain pineapple slices on paper towels and reserve any juices. If necessary, add enough water to juices to measure 3/4 cup of liquid. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter and brown sugar until combined. Divide mixture evenly between muffin cups and top each with a pineapple slice.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil and the reserved pineapple juice. Mix to combine and divide evenly between muffin cups. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 5 minutes. Run a sharp knife around the edges of each muffin cup and invert muffin tin onto a wire cooling rack. Let cakes cool at least 10 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and a cherry. Serve immediately.