Tuesday September 8, 2020
Italian Pasta Salad Recipe
Keep cool with this refreshing Italian Pasta Salad recipe that is perfect for a picnic, barbecue, or after a long workday.
Italian Pasta Salad
- 1 (16-ounce) box Food Club Rotini Pasta
- 8 ounces Food Club Mozzarella String Cheese Bites
- 1 cup salami, sliced into strips
- 1 cucumber, peeled, deseeded and chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions, al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water until pasta is cooled completely.
- In a large bowl, combine mozzarella bites, salami, cucumber, tomatoes, and olives. Fold inpasta.
- Pour dressing over top and mix gently.
- Taste and season with more salt, if necessary.
Visit your local Brookshire Brothers for all of your refreshing dinner needs!
CATEGORIES: Products We Carry