Submitted by Sharon Mayes on Monday, October 26, 2020
Try these delicious Honey Garlic Spareribs in your Instant Pot for an easy delicious family dinner.
Instant Pot Honey Garlic Spareribs
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup Food Club® 100% Pure Honey
- ⅓ cup Food Club® Soy Sauce
- 5 pounds pork spareribs, membranes removed and cut crosswise into 6-inch slabs
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- In small bowl, whisk garlic, honey and soy sauce; rub over ribs, cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- In bottom of 5-quart Instant Pot, place steam rack; place ribs on steam rack.
- Place lid on Instant Pot and close pressure valve to seal; pressure cook on high 1 hour.
- Quick release pressure; let stand 10 minutes before removing lid.
- Remove ribs and steam rack from Instant Pot. Set Instant Pot to Sauté-More; cook liquid remaining in bottom of Instant Pot, uncovered, 15 minutes or until slightly thickened. Makes about 1½ cups.
- Serve ribs drizzled with sauce, and sprinkled with green onions and sesame seeds.
For all of your Fall dinner needs visit your local Brookshire Brothers store.