Posted on Thursday, October 3, 2019
Fall is here and that means fall festivals, hayrides, and crisp weather is right around the corner. So we hope you enjoy making this Fall / Winter staple at home with this Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe we have below for you.
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup strong coffee or espresso
- Canned whipped cream
- Add the milk, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice to a small sauce pan over medium heat.
- Bring almost to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add to a blender.
- Blend on high until the milk starts to froth, this takes about 2 minutes.
- Divide milk mixture equally between two mugs.
- Slowly add the coffee down the side so you do not disturb the milk froth, add a squirt of whipped cream and a pinch more of the pumpkin pie spice.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top, and enjoy.
Find all of these Pumpkin Spice Latte ingredients and more at your local Brookshire Brothers!