Thursday October 3, 2019
How to Make a Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
Fall is here and that means fall festivals, hayrides, and crisp weather is right around the corner. So we hope you enjoy making this Fall / Winter staple at home with this Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe we have below for you.
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup strong coffee or espresso
- Canned whipped cream
- Add the milk, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice to a small sauce pan over medium heat.
- Bring almost to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add to a blender.
- Blend on high until the milk starts to froth, this takes about 2 minutes.
- Divide milk mixture equally between two mugs.
- Slowly add the coffee down the side so you do not disturb the milk froth, add a squirt of whipped cream and a pinch more of the pumpkin pie spice.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top, and enjoy.
Find all of these Pumpkin Spice Latte ingredients and more at your local Brookshire Brothers!
CATEGORIES: Products We Carry