Your family will love these two Mexican food favorites in one delicious dish!
Grilled Chicken Enchilada Mexican Pizzas
- 8 (6-inch) yellow corn tortillas
- Food Club® Non-Stick Vegetable Oil Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Food Club® Refried Beans
- 1½ cups shredded Brookshire Brothers Skinless Rotiserrie Chicken Meat (about 8 ounces)
- 1½ cups Food Club® Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- ½ cup red enchilada sauce
- ½ cup drained canned Food Club® Diced Tomatoes
- ¼ cup Food Club® Sour Cream
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. Spray both sides of tortillas with cooking spray and place on hot grill rack; cook 4 minutes or until tortillas are crisp, turning once.
- Transfer tortillas to rimmed baking pan.
- Spread beans over 4 tortillas; top with chicken, ¾ cup cheese, remaining 4 tortillas, enchilada sauce, tomatoes and remaining ¾ cup cheese.
- Place pan on hot grill rack; cover and cook 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortilla edges are golden brown.
- Serve pizzas topped with sour cream and green onions.
*Customize pizzas by topping with avocado, black olives, jalapeños and/or your favorite hot sauce.
For all of your Fall dinner needs visit your local Brookshire Brothers store.