Prep: 10 minutes Grill: 8 minutes Serves: 4
View the video version here.
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed (about 1½ pounds)
- 1 tablespoon Food Club® Olive Oil
- 6 slices Food Club® Hickory Smoked Sliced Bacon
- ¼ cup Food Club® Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- Ground black pepper for garnish (optional)
- Cover 1 side of outdoor grill rack with aluminum foil; prepare grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. In baking dish, toss asparagus and oil.
- Place bacon on foil-covered hot grill rack; place asparagus on uncovered hot grill rack. Cover and cook bacon 8 minutes or until crisp, turning once; cook asparagus 5 minutes or until tender-crisp, turning once. Transfer bacon to cutting board; coarsely chop.
- Serve asparagus drizzled with dressing, sprinkled with cheese, onion and bacon, and garnished with pepper, if desired. Makes about 3 cups.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (¾ cup): 214 Calories, 18g Fat (5g Saturated), 28mg Cholesterol, 549mg Sodium, 6g Carbohydrates, 2g Fiber, 3g Sugars, 10g Protein