Submitted by brookshire-blog on Tuesday, January 15, 2019
With the weather turning chilly, Chicken Spaghetti is officially on the menu. This go-to comfort food is easy-peasy and great for all occasions, whether you're gearing up for championship football games, preparing for a friendly potluck, or just putting together a quick family dinner.
Visit your local Brookshire Brothers for all your chicken spaghetti needs!
Cheezy Does It Chicken Spaghetti
Yield: 8 servings, 1 cup each
8 oz Food Club spaghetti, uncooked
8 oz Food Club Cheezy Does It Loaf, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1 can (10oz) Food Club Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
2 tablespoons milk
1 lb. Tyson Boneless SKinless Chicken Breast or Tenderloins, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 can (10.5oz) Food Club Cream of Chicken Soup
1 can (4oz) mushroom pieces and stems, drained
Serve with Food Club Garlic Breadsticks or Toast and any other sides you enjoy!
- Preheat your oven to 350*F.
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 8 to 10 min. or until done. Add remaining ingredients; cook and stir 5 min. or until Cheezy Does It Loaf is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Drain spaghetti. Add to chicken mixture; mix lightly. Spoon into 9-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until heated through.
But wait, there's MORE!!
We've prepared a feast of savings perfect for this delicious dish—don't miss out!
Don't forget to view your weekly ad for more great deals!
Fast Feast: Buy 2, GET 5 FREE
January 16 through January 29, 2019
When you buy one (1) Tyson Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast or Tenderloins (Sold in a 2.5lb bag) and one (1) Food Club Cheezy Does It Loaf (32 oz), you get these foods FREE:
1 - Food Club Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies (10oz)
2 - Food Club Cream Soups (10.5 oz)
1 - Food Club Pasta (12-16 oz)
1 - Food Club Garlic Breadsticks or Toast (10.5-11.25oz)
Save fast and feast big TODAY—find a store near you. Can't find one of these items? Talk to your local store director!