What are the steps to sign up for Celebrate Rewards?
- Click here
- Fill in the required information
- Check the box next to “Sign me up for Celebrate Rewards!”
- Click "Submit"
Why do I need to add brookshirebrothers.com to my safe sender's list?
Email Providers, such as Yahoo!, Hotmail, Consolidated, etc., have their own security settings, which can stop emails, such as ours, from going to your inbox. By adding us to your Safe Sender's List, you are telling them that you WANT to receive our emails.
How do I add brookshirebrothers.com to my safe sender's list?
Check the kind of email service or client you're using for instructions on how to use the 'safe senders' list:
Microsoft Outlook 2003 - 2007
- On the “Tools” menu, click “Options”.
- On the “Preferences” tab, click “Junk Email”.
- On the “Safe Senders” tab, click “Add”.
- In the “Add Address” field, enter "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Click “OK”.
Missing an email? Check your “Junk Email Folder”. If it is, right click on the email, select "Junk Email" and click "Add Sender's Domain to Safe Senders List."
- Click "Contacts" along the left side of any Gmail page.
- Click "Add Contact".
- Copy and paste the "From" address, email@example.com, into the primary email address dialog box.
- Click "Save".
Missing an email? Check the "Spam" folder; if it's there, select the check box on the email, and then click 'Not Spam'
Windows Live Hotmail:
- Open your mailbox and click "Options" (upper right hand corner).
- Click the "Junk Email Protection" link (top of page).
- Select the "Safe List" link (second from bottom).
- Copy and paste "firstname.lastname@example.org" into the dialog box titled "Type an address or domain".
- Click the "Add" button next to the dialog box.
Missing an email? Check your "Junk Email Folder". If it's in there, open the email and click the "Not Junk" button. Next, check to see if the email address is in your "Blocked Senders" list. If you see a message from email@example.com on this list, select it and click the "Remove" button. Finally, if you have not done so, add our "from" address to your Safe Senders list as described above.
In Yahoo Mail, your Contacts list is your safe senders list. To add the From Address to your Yahoo Contacts:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox.
- Click the address book icon in the right-side panel. When you roll your mouse over it, it will say Contacts.
- Click "New Contact."
- Fill in the fields of your Contact.
- Click Save.
Missing an email? Check if our email is in your Yahoo! “Bulk Folder”. If it is, please open the email and click the "Not Spam" button. Next, check to see if the address the email was sent from is in your "Blocked Addresses" list. If you see "Brookshire Brothers" on this list, select it and click the "Remove Block" button.
I'm signed up for a Celebrate Rewards Account, but why am I not getting my emails?
- Verify that your email address is accurate on your account.
- Verify that your email account mailbox is not full.
- Verify that you are subscribed to Celebrate Rewards, that the box is checked next to, “Sign me up for Celebrate Rewards!”
- Check your spam/junk folders to ensure that the email didn't get caught in your filter.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of safe senders