Medicare Part D Plan Help
Medicare can often be confusing. What plan should I pick? Are my doctors in plan? How much will my prescriptions cost? We're here to help!
With our Brookshire Brothers Pharmacy Medicare Help program, you'll have access to:
- An easy-to-use Medicare plan finder
- Licensed Medicare agents to answer any questions
- Step-by-step guidance through the enrollment process
And this service is absolutely free to you as a Brookshire Brothers Pharmacy customer.
To speak with a licensed agent directly, call toll-free 1-800-000-0000.
Our agents are available Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. (ET)
Health Plan One, is a licensed and certified representative of Medicare Advantage organizations with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in any plan depends on contract renewal.
Our pharmacies now accept Medicare Part B as well!
Covered items* include:
- Diabetes testing supplies
- Blood glucose meter and test strips
- Lancing devices and lancets
- Control solution
- Nebulizer medications
- Oral anti-cancer drugs
- Oral anti-emetic drugs
- Immunosuppressive/transplant drugs
More great benefits with Medicare Part B:
- Copays as low as $0*!
- 30 or 90-day prescription fills
- Most diabetes testing supplies available same day
- Flu and Pneumonia shots are covered 100% with no deductible or copay!
*Zero dollar copays when billed to Medicare Part B and a supplemental insurance plan.