Posted on Thursday, March 18, 2021
- 8 Food Club Taco Style Corn Tortillas
- Food Club Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups Food Club Stir Fry Vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 lb asparagus spears, cut in one inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup Food Club Vegetarian Refried Beans
- 1 cup Food Club Shredded Mexican Style Four Cheese Blend
- 1 cup Food Club Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 large avocado, peeled and sliced
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place tortillas in a single layer on two baking sheets. Coat each tortilla with nonstick cooking spray on one side, flip and coat on the opposite side. Bake for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking time, until golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- On a baking sheet toss vegetables and asparagus with oil, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, pepper, cumin and chili powder. Roast for 15-20 minutes, or until vegetables begin to brown at the edges.
- To assemble tostadas, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spread each tortilla with a layer of refried beans. Top with shredded cheese and roasted vegetables. Place tostadas on baking sheet and cook for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- While tostadas bake, make lime crema by whisking together sour cream, lime juice, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt. Top tostadas with lime crema, salsa, sliced avocado and garnish with cilantro.