Posted on Tuesday, March 22, 2016
This recipe is everything you expect in a snack mix - salty with a sweet punch that will knock you off your chair (unless the basketball games knock you off first)!
- 1-1/2 cups pecan halves or pieces
- 1 cup COCA-COLA
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Sea salt
- 1/2 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Minis
- 1/2 cup REESE'S PIECES Candies
- 1/2 cup small pretzel twists
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray shallow baking pan with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Place pecans in medium bowl; add COCA-COLA. Let pecans soak 10 minutes. Drain COCA-COLA and discard.
- Toss pecans with sugar; spread coated pecans on prepared pan. Lightly sprinkle pecans with sea salt.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until pecans start to glisten and appear dry. Stir occasionally while baking. Cool completely.
- Stir in mini peanut butter cups, candy pieces and pretzels. Store in cool, dry place. About 3 cups snack mix.