Tuesday August 18, 2020
Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites Recipe
Back to school is upon us, and this easy to make Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites recipe is perfect for an after-class snack, whether it is after at home class or when the kids get off the bus.
Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Food Club Mini Pretzels, finely crushed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup flaxseeds
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix with a silicone spoon or spatula until well blended.
- The mixture should have a thick, cookie dough-like consistency.
- If too crumbly, stir in another tablespoon or two of peanut butter.
- Roll into 1”-balls, place on a plate, and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Store any extras in the fridge or freezer to maintain their shape.
Visit your local Brookshire Brothers for all of your Back to Class needs!
CATEGORIES: Products We Carry