Posted on Wednesday, July 14, 2021
Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- 1 cup Food Club creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Mini Pretzels, finely crushed
- 1/3 cup Food Club honey
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup flaxseeds
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix with a silicone spoon or spatula until well blended.
- The mixture should have a thick, cookie dough-like consistency.
- If too crumbly, stir in another tablespoon or two of peanut butter.
- Roll into 1”-balls, place on a plate, and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Store any extras in the fridge or freezer to maintain their shape.