Posted on Tuesday, January 19, 2021
Make pancakes better with this PB & J Pancake Bake that will have the kids wanting more.
PB & J Pancake Bake
- 1/2 cup Food Club Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Food Club Strawberry Jam
- 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup Food Club Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped Food Club Dry Roasted Peanuts
- Food Club Maple Syrup, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 9x13 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Place peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds or until peanut butter is warm and loose in texture. Repeat same process with jam. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. In a separate bowl whisk together milk and eggs. Add wet ingredients to flour mixture and stir until just combined. Add melted butter and mix until incorporated.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, spreading evenly. Dollop peanut butter and jam over surface of batter and use a dinner knife to swirl into batter. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until set.
- Slice into squares and top with Greek yogurt, chopped peanuts and maple syrup.
For all of your dessert needs visit your local Brookshire Brothers store.