Posted on Friday, December 18, 2020
Keep warm this holiday season with our Maple-Cinnamon Hot Cider!
Maple-Cinnamon Hot Cider
- 1 (96-ounce) bottle Food Club Unsweetened Apple Cider
- 1/4 cup Food Club Pure Maple Syrup
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 3 cloves
- 1 orange, sliced (plus more for serving)
- 1 apple sliced
- In a slow cooker or large pot, combine cider, maple syrup, cinnamon sticks, cloves and orange slices.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer, covered for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot, garnished with orange and apple slices.
Head over to your local Brookshire Brothers for your holiday cider needs.