Serve this Honey Mustard-Pecan Crusted Cod with stir fry vegetables for a healthy weeknight dinner your family will love.
Honey Mustard-Pecan Crusted Cod
- Food Club® Non-Stick Vegetable Oil Cooking Spray
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 8 Cape Covelle Seafood Market™ Cod Fillets
- 1 teaspoon Food Club® Iodized Salt
- 1 teaspoon Food Club® Black Pepper
- ½ cup Food Club® Honey Mustard
- 3 large carrots, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 small leek, halved lengthwise, then sliced crosswise (about ½ cup)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Food Club® Pure Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375°; spray 2 rimmed baking pans with cooking spray. In wide, shallow dish, stir pecans, breadcrumbs and 2 tablespoons parsley.
- Place cod in single layer on 1 prepared pan; sprinkle with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Brush cod with honey mustard; press pecan mixture into cod.
- On second prepared pan, toss carrots, leek, onion, oil, and remaining 1 tablespoon parsley, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper; bake cod and vegetables 13 minutes or until internal temperature of cod reaches 145° and vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring vegetables once. Makes about 5¼ cups vegetables.
- Serve cod with vegetables.
For all of your Fall dinner needs visit your local Brookshire Brothers store.