Your charcuterie game will be on point this season with our Holiday Baked Brie recipe.
Holiday Baked Brie
- 1 demi baguette (about 7 ounces), cut crosswise into 24 (¼-inch-thick) slices
- 2 tablespoons Food Club® Sweet Cream Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 wheel (8 ounces) Brie cheese
- 3 tablespoons canned Food Club® Whole Cranberry Sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- 16 Crav'n Flavor™ Original Snack Crackers
- Place oven rack 8 inches from broiler; preheat broiler to high.
- Place baguette slices in single layer on rimmed baking pan; brush with butter and broil 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place Brie in 8-inch cast-iron skillet or baking dish and top with cranberry sauce; sprinkle with walnuts and thyme.
- Bake Brie 13 minutes or until edges are very soft; serve warm with crostini and crackers.
Head over to your local Brookshire Brothers for your holiday charcuterie needs.