View the video version here.
Prep: 15 minutes plus standing Grill: 6 minutes Serves: 4
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1½ tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Culinary Tours™ Red Wine Vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon Food Club® Crushed Red Pepper
- ¼ cup Food Club® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 flank steak (about 1½ pounds)
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. In small bowl, whisk garlic, parsley, horseradish, vinegar, ¼ teaspoon salt and crushed red pepper; whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in 3 tablespoons oil until emulsified. Makes about ⅓ cup.
2. Brush both sides of steak with remaining 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with remaining ½ teaspoon salt and black pepper. Place steak on hot grill rack; cover and cook 6 minutes or until internal temperature of steak reaches 135° for medium-rare, turning once. Transfer steak to cutting board; tent with aluminum foil and let stand 10 minutes. (Internal temperature will rise to 145° upon standing.)
3. Slice steak across the grain; serve topped with parsley-horseradish vinaigrette.
Serve steak with grilled red skin potatoes, asparagus and/or corn on the cob.