Submitted by Sharon Mayes on Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Check out this delicious yet simple weeknight dinner-perfect for cooler weather.
BBQ Meatloaf Meatballs
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 scallions, thinly sliced, plus extra for serving
- 3/4 cup Food Club Plain Bread Crumbs
- 1 (1.5-ounce) packet Food Club Meatloaf Seasoning Mix
- 1 (18-ounce) bottle Food Club Original BBQ Sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) package Food Club Extra-Wide Egg Noodles, cooked
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, eggs, onion, garlic, scallions, Food Club Plain Bread Crumbs, Food Club Meatloaf Seasoning Mix and 1/4 cup Food Club Original BBQ Sauce.
- Roll mixture into 1 ½”-balls and place in a 13”x9” casserole dish. Pour remaining BBQ sauce over meatballs, then bake for 45 minutes, or until no longer pink inside.
- Garnish with extra scallions and serve with Food Club Extra-Wide Egg Noodles.