Real Fresh, Real Delicious Game Day Food
Buffalo Chicken & Blue Cheese BBQ Flatbread Pizza
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss cooked chicken in Frank's hot sauce until coated.
- Assemble pizzas by spreading barbecue sauce on the flatbread, sprinkling evenly with shredded cheese and celery, and topping with chicken and blue cheese.
- Place pizzas on baking sheet and bake for 5-8 minutes until warmed through and cheese is melted. Serve warm, drizzling with additional hot sauce as desired.
More easy & epic crowd pleasers:
Visit your local Brookshire Brothers for all big game needs!
Baked Potato Dip
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add cheddar cheese, chopped green onions, and bacon and mix well.
- Spread in a lightly greased 9X13-inch baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly around the edges.
- Serve warm with potato chips.
Southwest Egg Roll Dip
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, corn, beans, diced pepper, green onion, spinach, and shredded cheese.
- In a separate bowl, smash the avocados to a smooth paste. Add the ranch dressing, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, cayenne, salt and pepper, and mix until smooth.
- Combine the dressing with the chicken mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Serve dip with assorted chips and crackers.
Four more easy & epic crowd pleasers (with lots of bacon):
Courtesy of our vendor partner Bar-S Foods
Visit your local Brookshire Brothers for all your game-day needs!
SET THE MOOD
BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE
NEVER MISS A PLAY
NOTHING BUT NET
Cheddar-Bacon-Ranch Layered Dip
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese and ranch dressing. Spread in a 9-inch pie plate or other shallow bowl. Sprinkle with bacon, tomato, green onion and cheddar cheese. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
Don't forget to check out these other game day recipes from Bar-S Foods as well!
Score major points with game-day guests with these clever ideas for custom snack mixes for the big game!
Add even more excitement to game day with DIY Team Colors Chex Mix. It’s easier than you think—and gives you the perfect excuse to load up on all your favorite snacks. Plus, there is no such thing as a losing combination, which makes this idea a total win-win!
There are lots of ways to set up the play on this. If you’ve got guests rooting for both sides, make one mix for each team (we suggest one sweet and one savory). If you’re all on the same side, make one mix to match your team. Or, if you’ve got a crowd and want to go all out, set out base mixes and plenty of add-ins so guests can create a signature mix.
The first step in creating your custom team Chex Mix is making the base (or bases). For savory creations, we favor the Original Chex® Party Mix and for sweet mixes we start with Chex® Muddy Buddies. Best of all? Each of them takes just 15 minutes to make. (But if time is of the essence, there's always pre-made Chex Mix™ Snack Mix filled with all the same great flavors.)
Next comes the fun part: customizing your mix. Basically, anything goes! Here are some of our favorite color-coordinated add-ins.
Red: Swedish Fish • Craisins • Strawberry Skittles • Bac-O Bits
Orange: Dried Apricots • Cheetos • Orange Peanut M&Ms • Mini Gold Fish Crackers
Yellow: Dried Pineapple Rings • Lemon Heads • Funyuns • Golden Oreo Minis
Green: Green Apple Licorice Bites • Green Fruity Cheerios • Lime Skittles
Blue: Dried Blueberries • Blue York Peppermint Candy Pieces • Blue Peanut M&Ms
Purple: Blueberry Yogurt Pretzels • Purple Trix Pieces
Brown: Oreo Minis • York Peppermint Patties • Mini Pretzels • Malted Chocolate Balls
Black: Black Licorice Wheels • Black Nibs • Dark-Chocolate Pomegranate Candies
White: White Cheddar Popcorn • White Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels • Yogurt-Covered Raisins