Real Fresh, Real Delicious Game Day Food
Buffalo Chicken & Blue Cheese BBQ Flatbread Pizza
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss cooked chicken in Frank's hot sauce until coated.
- Assemble pizzas by spreading barbecue sauce on the flatbread, sprinkling evenly with shredded cheese and celery, and topping with chicken and blue cheese.
- Place pizzas on baking sheet and bake for 5-8 minutes until warmed through and cheese is melted. Serve warm, drizzling with additional hot sauce as desired.
More easy & epic crowd pleasers:
Visit your local Brookshire Brothers for all big game needs!
Baked Potato Dip
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add cheddar cheese, chopped green onions, and bacon and mix well.
- Spread in a lightly greased 9X13-inch baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly around the edges.
- Serve warm with potato chips.
Southwest Egg Roll Dip
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, corn, beans, diced pepper, green onion, spinach, and shredded cheese.
- In a separate bowl, smash the avocados to a smooth paste. Add the ranch dressing, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, cayenne, salt and pepper, and mix until smooth.
- Combine the dressing with the chicken mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Serve dip with assorted chips and crackers.
Four more easy & epic crowd pleasers (with lots of bacon):
Courtesy of our vendor partner Bar-S Foods
Visit your local Brookshire Brothers for all your game-day needs!
Your team is set, but is your menu game day ready? Lucky for you, we’ve got the perfect snacks for your loud and loaded potato skins-loving uncle and delightful sweets for that reminiscing running back.
Party Wings and Boneless Wings are the go-to
protein-packed hors d’oeuvre that will satisfy
everyone. You can find this and other great party
trays from your local Brookshire Brothers Deli.
For a lighter snack that the Football Wives will appreciate, go for our Fruit Tray with sweet fruit dip. Complement Trays like this can be found when you order from your Deli.
Looking for a personal touch this year? Score big with this tried and true Sweet & Salty Chex Mix Recipe from our Catering Coordinator, Kate Rudasill. With a craft beer favorite from The Beverage Depot, Robert Earl Keen Honey Pilsner, this recipe gives the best of both worlds when it comes to salty and sweet.
We’ve got everything you need, whether you’re looking for a deli solution or ingredients to make your own creation, at your local Brookshire Brothers. Find a store near you today!
The team at your local Brookshire Brothers and David's stores are gearing up for The Big Game...are you?
Not sure you're ready for football's finest hour yet? No worries! Try your odds at our new End Zone Contest by entering the transaction details from your receipt (dated 1/6/16-2/2/16) anytime between January 6 and February 2, 2016 at the link here -> ENTER CONTEST
If you're one of our big winners, you can win one of ten prize packs available to host the best watching party around!
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Must be a Celebrate member to participate. View the full rules here.