Cheddar-Bacon-Ranch Layered Dip
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese and ranch dressing. Spread in a 9-inch pie plate or other shallow bowl. Sprinkle with bacon, tomato, green onion and cheddar cheese. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
Don't forget to check out these other game day recipes from Bar-S Foods as well!
With local youth baseball and softball games starting and the big league's opening day right around the corner, we're having some fun with these baseball-inspired recipes (courtesy of Kraft).
Dill Pickle-Popcorn Mix
Pick a piece of dill pickle popcorn, grab your favorite seat on the couch or on the bleachers and root on your favorite team with a perfectly pleasant popcorn snack! This Dill Pickle-Popcorn Mix is ready to be enjoyed in just 5 minutes.
1 pkg. (3 oz.) microwave popcorn, popped
1 Tbsp. butter, melted
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
1/2 cup Planters Sea Salt & Vinegar Peanuts
1. Place popcorn in large bowl.
2. Add butter and dill; toss until evenly coated.
3. Add nuts; mix lightly.
Steaks on the grill...sure.
Shrimp on the barbie... ok.
But nuts? Oh, yes! This baseball treat
will have you holding onto your
helmet! Don't miss out on the
next big thing!
1 cup Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts
1. Heat grill to medium heat.
2. Fold 30-inch-long piece of heavy-duty foil crosswise in half; crimp edges to make rim around all sides. Spray with cooking spray.
3. Spread nuts in single layer in foil pan; place on grate of grill.
4. Grill 6 to 8 min. or until nuts are lightly toasted, stirring frequently. Cool 5 min.
Finish off sweet and score one for the home team with our easy pudding-and-cookie dessert. Red licorice makes easy seams on this big-league-worthy ball. This crowd-pleaser will be going, going, gone soon!
1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) Jell-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
2 cups cold milk
35 Oreo Cookies, divided
1-1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
1 piece red string licorice (36 inch)
1. Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min. or until thickened.
2. Line 8-inch round pan with plastic wrap. Arrange 14 cookies on bottom of pan, cutting to fit if necessary; cover with 1 cup pudding. Repeat layers. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 24 hours.
3. Uncover dessert. Invert onto serving plate; remove plastic wrap. Frost dessert with Cool Whip. Cut remaining cookies in half; arrange around edge of dessert. Cut licorice into 2 (8-inch) pieces and 20 (1-inch) pieces. Use licorice to decorate top of dessert to resemble a baseball.
Want more hits? Check out our Concessions program for treats that will keep your team and your fans coming back for more!