Store #10 - FAIRFIELD, TX
SUMMARY The pharmacy clerk is responsible for assisting the pharmacist and the pharmacy technician in physically taking prescriptions from the customer when legally and professionally advisable. The pharmacy clerk is responsible for operating a register for the sale of prescribed and over the counter drugs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES At Brookshire Brothers, our core values, Quality, Growth, Community, Passion, and Home, are a priority to all team members. Each of us are responsible for upholding these values in our position, as well as striving to live up to our mission- "Good people, selling good food, and doing good deeds in the communities in which we live and work." In this role, you also must:
- Display outstanding customer service skills by greeting customers, and providing friendly, courteous service at all times. Display this same courtesy to co-workers as well.
- Be professional in appearance and demeanor.
- Assist the customer with the purchase of over the counter drugs.
- Order stock, stock shelves.
- Handling sales transactions with the customer.
- Assist in various other activities as directed by the general operation of the store as needed, such as answering the telephone, taking prescriptions from customers, etc.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Must have acceptable training as determined by the Pharmacy Manager and/or the Pharmacy District Director.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS All physical demands and other requirements will be discussed during the application and interview of the potential employee. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
PAY RATE: Commensurate with Experience