As your community grocer since 1921, we generously support the organizations and activities that make life better in our communities. Initiatives and programs addressing education, hunger and health are at the very core of our mission to be good people selling good food and doing good deeds.
Our more than 6,000 employee-owners take great pride in helping customers within the stores and their neighbors
out in the communit y. The meat cutter you see in the market department may also be the little league coach. Your pharmacy tech may tutor at your child’s school. A cashier may work at the local food pantry.
that we engage with our customers and communities include:
- In-store programs to feed those in need
- Donating to food banks
- Raising awareness about healthy living
- Supporting youth agricultural programs
- Partnering with our local school districts, as well as with programs like Junior Achievement and Project Graduation
- Partnering with our local chambers of commerce
- Supporting local fairs and festivals
- Hurricane or disaster relief efforts