(Recipe courtesy of Betty Crocker)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper, or spray with cooking spray.
- Stir together cookie mix, flour, butter and egg until dough forms. Shape into 20 (1 1/2-inch) balls. Place on cookie sheet. Bake about 10 minutes or until edges start turning brown.
- Quickly shape each around mini rolling pin to form mini "taco shells." Cool completely.
- Set oven control to broil. Spread inside of each taco with 1 teaspoon hazelnut spread; top each with 1/2 teaspoon chocolate chips, then 1/2 teaspoon graham cracker crumbs. Top each with 1 marshmallow.
- Broil with tops about 5 inches from heat about 1 minute or until marshmallows start to brown. Top with strawberries. Serve immediately.
Bake in batches, and use a spatula to lift warm cookie to rolling pin.
Make sure cookies are not underbaked, or they will fall apart. The edges should be turning brown.