Malted Madness Cookies
Recipe courtesy of Betty Crocker
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
2 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
1/2 cup chocolate-flavor malted milk powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup chocolate-covered malted milk balls, crushed
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup chocolate-flavor malted milk powder
2 to 3 tablespoons milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with Reynolds Parchment Paper; set aside.
- 2 In large bowl, beat brown sugar, butter and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon, until well blended. Stir in flour, 1/2 cup malted milk powder, the baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 3 Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto lined cookie sheet.
- 4 Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 5 Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir all Malt Glaze ingredients until smooth and spreadable. Spread Malt Glaze over cooled cookies. Sprinkle with crushed malted milk balls.