What We Support
Our employee owners generously support the organizations and activities that make life better in your town. Initiatives and programs targeting education, hunger and health are at the very core of our passion. We believe they lay the foundation for stronger communities.
When you shop with us, you enable us to support local non-profits who actively improve the communities where you live. At Brookshire Brothers, we not only support financially, we give of ourselves. Our employee-owners share their time and talents with hundreds of worthy organizations.
We focus our resources on 501(C) designated organizations that align with our core values.
Support Policies and Guidelines
- All support requests are submitted through our online process
- Non-profit status must be verifiable
- Applications need to be submitted 45 days in advance of your event
- Only one request per event or activity should be submitted annually
- Funding approvals will be communicated via email or letter
Brookshire Brothers may contribute gift cards, checks, product (in-kind support) or volunteers depending on the organization’s needs.
Brookshire Brothers Charitable Foundation
The Brookshire Brothers Charitable Foundation is a 501(C)(3) organization that funds specific projects that align with our core values. Our generous vendor community supports the Foundation through our charitable golf tournaments held twice a year. Non-profits may apply for funding once a year. Applications are made available online each fall. Funds are dispersed typically in January.
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Council of Deep East Texas (ADAC)
- American Cancer Society
- Angelina Alliance for Children (Harold’s House)
- Angelina Arts Alliance
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Deep East Texas
- Buckner Children and Family Services
- Christian Information and Service Center, Inc.
- Dublin Goodfellows
- Food Share Bank of Newton County
- Friends of the Ellen Trout Zoo
- Habitat for Humanity of Angelina County
- Junior Achievement of East Texas
- Junior League of Lufkin
- Lake Whitney Ministerial Alliance
- Legacy Institute for Financial Education
- Lufkin Neighborhood Strong
- Mission Reclaimed
- Texas Forestry Museum
- The Joseph House, Inc.
- The Mosaic Center, Inc.
- The Salvation Army
- Twin City Mission
- Volunteer Services Council
- Women’s Shelter of East Texas
- Women’s Sober House
- Zavalla Food Pantry
- Angelina College Center for Non-Profit Leadership
- Hemphill ISD Education Foundation
- Lufkin ISD Education Foundation
- McGregor ISD Education Foundation
- Vidor ISD
2020 Application **COMING SOON**