How do I create an account?
Click on the following link: https://brookshirebrothers.force.com/Register, fill in the required information and click Submit.
*Please note: in order to receive weekly emailed coupons, you must check the “Yes, sign me up to Celebrate!” box.
How do I log in to my account?
- Click on the following link: https://brookshirebrothers.force.com/Login
- Enter your username (email address) and password.
- Click Login.
*Please note: If you do not receive your email within 5 or 10 minutes, please check for spam/junk folders. You can ensure that your email is delivered directly to your inbox by adding BrookshireBrothers.com to your list of safe senders (within your email).
I can’t remember my username. How can I access it?
Your username is the email address that you used to create your account.
I can’t remember my password. How can I reset my password?
- To request that your username be emailed to you, click on the following link: https://brookshirebrothers.force.com/secur/forgotpassword.jsp?locale=us
- Enter your username (email address) and click "Continue". An automated email will be sent to you with a link to reset your password.
I have moved. How do I change my contact information?
- Login to your account at: https://brookshirebrothers.force.com/Login
- If you are already logged into your account, click on Account Login in the upper-right corner of your page. Your address is on the My Profile page.
- Update the address and click Save. The information is updated immediately.
I cannot find my local store's weekly ad.
Click on the following link: http://www.brookshirebrothers.com/store-locator?weekly-ad=true
Enter your zip code and check the filters for your preferred store type, then click Search.
If you still do not see your store, change the distance to your address. The default might be too few miles from your home address to your store's address.
What are the steps to sign up to Celebrate!?
- Click on the following link: https://brookshirebrothers.force.com/Register
- Fill in the required information
- Check the box next to “Sign me up to Celebrate!”
- Click save
When you sign up to Celebrate!, here’s what’s in store for you:
- A special $5 OFF coupon on your birthday!
- Weekly e-mail and text alerts with specials, recipes, and more!
- Access to exclusive sales, contests, and more!
- Digital coupons you can clip online and redeem in store!
For a more in-depth introduction to all the benefits included with your membership, read up on All Things "Celebrate"
Why do I need to add Brookshirebrothers.com to my safe sender's list?
Email Providers, such as Yahoo!, Hotmail, Consolidated, etc., have their own security settings, which can stop emails, such as ours, from going to your inbox. By adding us to your Safe Sender's List, you are telling them that you WANT to receive our emails.
How do I add Brookshirebrothers.com to my safe sender's list?
Check the kind of email service or client you're using for instructions on how to use the 'safe senders' list:
Microsoft Outlook 2003 - 2007
- On the “Tools” menu, click “Options”.
- On the “Preferences” tab, click “Junk Email”.
- On the “Safe Senders” tab, click “Add”.
- In the “Add Address” field, enter "email@example.com".
- Click “OK”.
Missing an email? Check your “Junk Email Folder”. If it is, right click on the email, select "Junk Email" and click "Add Sender's Domain to Safe Senders List."
- Click "Contacts" along the left side of any Gmail page.
- Click "Add Contact".
- Copy and paste the "From" address, firstname.lastname@example.org, into the primary email address dialog box.
- Click "Save".
Missing an email? Check the "Spam" folder; if it's there, select the check box on the email, and then click 'Not Spam'
Windows Live Hotmail:
- Open your mailbox and click "Options" (upper right hand corner).
- Click the "Junk Email Protection" link (top of page).
- Select the "Safe List" link (second from bottom).
- Copy and paste "email@example.com" into the dialog box titled "Type an address or domain".
- Click the "Add" button next to the dialog box.
Missing an email? Check your "Junk Email Folder". If it's in there, open the email and click the "Not Junk" button. Next, check to see if the email address is in your "Blocked Senders" list. If you see a message from firstname.lastname@example.org on this list, select it and click the "Remove" button. Finally, if you have not done so, add our "from" address to your Safe Senders list as described above.
In Yahoo Mail, your Contacts list is your safe senders list. To add the From Address to your Yahoo Contacts:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox.
- Click the address book icon in the right-side panel. When you roll your mouse over it, it will say Contacts.
- Click "New Contact."
- Fill in the fields of your Contact.
- Click Save.
Missing an email? Check if our email is in your Yahoo! “Bulk Folder”. If it is, please open the email and click the "Not Spam" button. Next, check to see if the address the email was sent from is in your "Blocked Addresses" list. If you see "Brookshire Brothers" on this list, select it and click the "Remove Block" button.
I'm signed up with a Celebrate! Account, but why am I not getting my emails?
- Verify that your email address is accurate on your account.
- Verify that your email account mailbox is not full.
- Verify that you are subscribed to Celebrate!, that the box is checked next to, “Sign me up to Celebrate!”
- Check your spam/junk folders to ensure that the email didn't get caught in your filter.
- Add email@example.com to your list of safe senders
Digital Coupon FAQ
What are digital coupons?
Digital coupons are manufacturer or store coupons that can be redeemed electronically and do not require printing. Shoppers can digitally clip the coupons they would like to use and simply enter their phone number at the register to redeem.
How do I access digital coupons?
You will need a Celebrate account to participate in digital coupons. You can create an account at https://brookshirebrothers.force.com/Register. If you already have an account, simply login to your account and click on “Digital Coupons” on the left hand side of the page to begin clipping.
Do I need to print digital coupons?
Digital coupons can be redeemed electronically and do not require printing. The coupons are linked to your Celebrate account and you simply enter your phone number at the register to redeem.
How do I clip digital coupons?
Login to your Celebrate account and click “Digital Coupons”. You can scroll through the available coupons and click the ones that you want to clip. Those coupons will be linked to your Celebrate account.
How do I redeem digital coupons?
Purchase the qualifying item(s) and enter your Celebrate phone number at the register for the discount to be automatically taken off. You must have already clipped the coupon. Make sure to enter the primary phone number associated with your Celebrate account.
Where can I see the coupons that have been clipped and redeemed?
When you login to your Celebrate account and click “Digital Coupons”, you will see the coupons available for clipping. Click on the shopping cart in the top, right corner of your screen, to see the coupons that have already been clipped. Notice that digital coupons, like paper coupons, have an expiration date, which may be different from coupon to coupon.
Can a digital coupon and a paper coupon be used for the same item?
No. Only one coupon whether digital or paper will be applied to the same item on the same transaction.
What if there is a problem redeeming my digital coupons?
Call our Customer Service at 1-866-252-7592. Hours of Operation: 8 am - 5 pm Monday through Friday, except holidays.
Questions or issues?
Call 1-866-252-7592. Hours of Operation: 8 am - 5 pm Monday through Friday, except holidays.
Email: Customers can submit a form to Customer Service, by clicking HERE.
Donations/Support Process FAQs
How far in advance do I need to make my request?
Our employee-owners meet monthly to review requests. Submitting a complete application 45 days before your event insures we can thoroughly review it.
Do I have to complete the online application?
Yes. We receive thousands of requests each year. Our online application insures the consistency of requests while keeping the process efficient. You can see what all we support and apply for support HERE.
Can I go to my local store for support?
Yes. On any request, we ask that it be submitted online and it’s tied back to the store where the requestor shops. Store directors know their communities and the organizations whose missions align with ours. The Donations Committee relies on the input from store directors when making its decisions.
Can I email the application?
All email inquiries are directed to the online application.
How will I know the status of my application?
You’ll receive an email confirming receipt of your application. Later you hear from us by email or phone call if your request for funding has been approved, declined or deferred.
Who reviews the online requests?
Our Donations Committee reviews all requests. This group is made up of a cross section of our employee owners. They meet monthly to review requests and recommend funding. Once granted, our Public Relations Department works with the organization on implementation.
Unfortunately we are unable to donate to:
- Athletic or competition teams
- Operating expenses
- School trips
- Medical expenses
- Debt reduction
The Brookshire Brothers Charitable Foundation is a 501 C (3) organization funding specific projects aligned with our core values. Our generous vendor network supports the Foundation through our charitable golf tournaments held twice a year. Non-profits may apply for funding once a year. Applications are available online each fall. Funds are dispersed typically in January.