How do I create an account?
Click on the following link: https://brookshirebrothers.force.com/Register, fill in the required information and click Submit.
*Please note: in order to receive weekly emailed coupons, you must check the “Yes, sign me up to Celebrate!” box.
How do I log in to my account?
- Click on the following link: https://brookshirebrothers.force.com/Login
- Enter your username (email address) and password.
- Click Login.
*Please note: If you do not receive your email within 5 or 10 minutes, please check for spam/junk folders. You can ensure that your email is delivered directly to your inbox by adding BrookshireBrothers.com to your list of safe senders (within your email).
I can’t remember my username. How can I access it?
Your username is the email address that you used to create your account.
I can’t remember my password. How can I reset my password?
- To request that your username be emailed to you, click on the following link: https://brookshirebrothers.force.com/secur/forgotpassword.jsp?locale=us
- Enter your username (email address) and click "Continue". An automated email will be sent to you with a link to reset your password.
I have moved. How do I change my contact information?
- Login to your account at: https://brookshirebrothers.force.com/Login
- If you are already logged into your account, click on Account Login in the upper-right corner of your page. Your address is on the My Profile page.
- Update the address and click Save. The information is updated immediately.
I cannot find my local store's weekly ad.
Click on the following link: http://www.brookshirebrothers.com/store-locator?weekly-ad=true
Enter your zip code and check the filters for your preferred store type, then click Search.
If you still do not see your store, change the distance to your address. The default might be too few miles from your home address to your store's address.
What are the steps to signup to Celebrate!?
- Click on the following link: https://brookshirebrothers.force.com/Register
- Fill in the required information
- Check the box next to “Sign me up to Celebrate!”
- Click save
When you sign up to celebrate!, here’s what’s in store for you:
- Weekly e-mail blasts offering special contests, promotions, recipes and more!
- Weekly Beverage blasts promoting special events, new drinks to sample, unique savings and more (must be 21 to participate)
- Coupons delivered to your inbox on WEDNESDAY!
- Recipes, special promotions, and deals that will make you smile!
Why do I need to add Brookshirebrothers.com to my safe sender's list?
Email Providers, such as Yahoo!, Hotmail, Consolidated, etc., have their own security settings, which can stop emails, such as ours, from going to your inbox. By adding us to your Safe Sender's List, you are telling them that you WANT to receive our emails.
How do I add Brookshirebrothers.com to my safe sender's list?
Check the kind of email service or client you're using for instructions on how to use the 'safe senders' list:
Microsoft Outlook 2003 - 2007
- On the “Tools” menu, click “Options”.
- On the “Preferences” tab, click “Junk Email”.
- On the “Safe Senders” tab, click “Add”.
- In the “Add Address” field, enter "email@example.com".
- Click “OK”.
Missing an email? Check your “Junk Email Folder”. If it is, right click on the email, select "Junk Email" and click "Add Sender's Domain to Safe Senders List."
- Click "Contacts" along the left side of any Gmail page.
- Click "Add Contact".
- Copy and paste the "From" address, firstname.lastname@example.org, into the primary email address dialog box.
- Click "Save".
Missing an email? Check the "Spam" folder; if it's there, select the check box on the email, and then click 'Not Spam'
Windows Live Hotmail:
- Open your mailbox and click "Options" (upper right hand corner).
- Click the "Junk Email Protection" link (top of page).
- Select the "Safe List" link (second from bottom).
- Copy and paste "email@example.com" into the dialog box titled "Type an address or domain".
- Click the "Add" button next to the dialog box.
Missing an email? Check your "Junk Email Folder". If it's in there, open the email and click the "Not Junk" button. Next, check to see if the email address is in your "Blocked Senders" list. If you see a message from firstname.lastname@example.org on this list, select it and click the "Remove" button. Finally, if you have not done so, add our "from" address to your Safe Senders list as described above.
You will need to set up a filter to redirect our emails and/or newsletters into your inbox:
- Open your mailbox and click on "Mail Options" (upper right hand corner).
- Select Filters.
- Click the "Add" link on the filters page.
- Update the "From Header” rule with the following two pieces of information: "contains" and "@email.brookshirebrothers.com".
- Click the "Choose Folder" pull-down menu and select “Inbox”. Pick the "Add Filter" button.
Missing an email? Check if our email is in your Yahoo! “Bulk Folder”. If it is, please open the email and click the "Not Spam" button. Next, check to see if the address the email was sent from is in your "Blocked Addresses" list. If you see "Brookshire Brothers" on this list, select it and click the "Remove Block" button. Finally, please set up a filter as outlined above.
I'm signed up with a Celebrate! Account, but why am I not getting my emails?
- Verify that your email address is accurate on your account.
- Verify that your email account mailbox is not full.
- Verify that you are subscribed to Celebrate!, that the box is checked next to, “Sign me up to Celebrate!”
- Check your spam/junk folders to ensure that the email didn't get caught in your filter.
- Add email@example.com to your list of safe senders
Donations Process FAQs
How far in advance do I need to make my request?
Our employee-owners meet monthly to review requests. Submitting a complete application 45 days before your event insures we can thoroughly review it.
Do I have to complete the online application?
Yes. We receive thousands of requests each year. Our online application insures the consistency of requests while keeping the process efficient.
Can I go to my local store for support?
Yes. On any request, we ask that it’s tied back to the store where the requestor shops. Store directors know their communities and the organizations whose missions align with ours. If your request is greater than what your local store can provide, the store director will direct you to our online application. The Donations Committee relies on the input from store directors when making its decisions.
Can I email the application?
All email inquiries are directed to the online application.
How will I know the status of my application?
You’ll receive an email confirming receipt of your application. Later you hear from us by email or phone call if your request for funding has been approved, declined or deferred.
Who reviews the online requests?
Our Donations Committee reviews all requests. This group is made up of a cross section of our employee owners. They meet monthly to review requests and recommend funding. Once granted, our Public Relations Department works with the organization on implementation.
Unfortunately we are unable to donate to:
- Athletic or competition teams
- Operating expenses
- School trips
- Medical expenses
- Debt reduction
The Brookshire Brothers Charitable Foundation is a 501 C (3) organization funding specific projects aligned with our core values. Our generous vendor network supports the Foundation through our charitable golf tournaments held twice a year. Non-profits may apply for funding once a year. Applications are available online each fall. Funds are dispersed typically in January.