BEAUMONT, TX Area
SUMMARY A Pharmacy Manager is responsible for all operations of the pharmacy, including filling prescriptions and supervising all other members of the department to deliver exceptional pharmacy services to the public.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES At Brookshire Brothers, our core values, Quality, Growth, Community, Passion, and Home, are a priority to all team members. Each of us are responsible for upholding these values in our position, as well as striving to live up to our mission- "Good people, selling good food, and doing good deeds in the communities in which we live and work." In this role, you also must:
- Display outstanding customer service skills by greeting customers, and providing friendly, courteous service at all times. Display this same courtesy to co-workers as well.
- Be professional in appearance and demeanor.
- Fill prescribed drugs, enter prescription data, operate the register, re-order medicine and supplies, stock shelves, and other duties as assigned.
- Be responsible for all budgetary expectations regarding sales, gross margin, labor CTO, and others.
- Review and understand all period/ quarterly financial statements.
- Hire, evaluate, train, and manage a staff of technicians and clerks per company policy.
- Participate in certain clinical initiatives, including MTM and immunizations. Be open to training or certification in compounding and/or preceptorship if requested.
- Ensure confidentiality in regards to pharmacy records, customer records and all other aspects of the department, and fully comply with OBRA 1990.
- Must be able to travel.
- Assist in various other activities as directed by the general operation of the store as needed, such as answering the telephone, taking prescriptions from customers, etc.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Must be a licensed pharmacist and meet all requirements mandated by the appropriate State Board of Pharmacy.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS All physical demands and other requirements will be discussed during the application and interview of the potential employee. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
SUPERVISOR Pharmacy District Director
PAY RATE: Commensurate with Experience