Store #68 - MCGREGOR, TX
SUMMARY A Produce Manager is responsible for daily operations of the produce department's profitability, presentation, sanitation, and training of future produce managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES At Brookshire Brothers, our core values, Quality, Growth, Community, Passion, and Home, are a priority to all team members. Each of us are responsible for upholding these values in our position, as well as striving to live up to our mission- "Good people, selling good food, and doing good deeds in the communities in which we live and work." In this role, you also must:
- Display outstanding customer service skills by greeting customers, and providing friendly, courteous service at all times. Display this same courtesy to co-workers as well. Be professional in appearance and demeanor.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and assign employees to specific duties.
- Be responsible for budget, inventory control, orders, processing, packaging, labeling, and maintaining acceptable presentation guidelines set up by Brookshire Brothers.
- Follow all training programs and make sure all employees in the produce department are trained to do their required tasks or job functions.
- Be willing and able to work additional shifts other than what is posted on the weekly schedule.
- Be willing and able to perform other duties as assigned such as general cleaning, custodial duties, and other activities as directed by management.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE You must have at least 1 year of experience in produce. The location will provide other necessary training, as needed.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS All physical demands and other requirements will be discussed during the application and interview of the potential employee. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
SUPERVISOR Store Director
PAY RATE: Commensurate with Experience