Store #101 - GRANBURY, TX
SUMMARY A Deli Manager is responsible for preparing and maintaining the deli area along with handling sales transactions with the customer. They are also responsible for reaching and exceeding budgetary guidelines as set by the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES At Brookshire Brothers, our core values, Quality, Growth, Community, Passion, and Home, are a priority to all team members. Each of us are responsible for upholding these values in our position, as well as striving to live up to our mission- "Good people, selling good food, and doing good deeds in the communities in which we live and work." In this role, you also must:
- Display outstanding customer service skills by greeting customers, and providing friendly, courteous service at all times. Display this same courtesy to co-workers as well. Be professional in appearance and demeanor.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and assign employees to specific duties.
- Order and maintain all product sold through the deli department. Prepare sandwiches, salads, etc.
- Promote all deli items by conversations with customers and displaying deli products in a clean and orderly manner.
- Unload trucks with deli supplies.
- Follow all training programs and make sure all deli employees are sufficiently trained.
- Be willing and able to work additional shifts other than what is posted on the weekly schedule.
- Be willing and able to perform other duties as assigned such as general cleaning, custodial duties, and other activities as directed by management.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE The location will provide necessary training.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS All physical demands and other requirements will be discussed during the application and interview of the potential employee. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
SUPERVISOR Store Director
PAY RATE: Commensurate with Experience