Retail Training Developer - Corporate Office
- Design and develop creative and engaging training materials for our internal employees, in a variety of formats and media.
- Create storyboards/scripts and production-ready content for video or web-based training.
- Work with subject matter experts on other teams to produce scripts, content and timelines.
- Assist in the implementation of new programs, policies and/or procedures at retail.
- Collaborate and review current training modules and evaluate needed revisions.
- Promote customer service and satisfaction through continued employee awareness training.
- Displays confidence, patience, discretion, good judgment, strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Other training related duties, as assigned.
- Comprehensive understanding of SCORM and other usability standards, as well as user interface design methodologies.
- Ability to produce eLearning/online training course material, including course design, documents, course outlines, course descriptions, Power Point slides, diagrams, interactive exercises and assessments.
- Experience with Creative Cloud (Photoshop, PremierePro, Audition, Dreamweaver, Edge Animate, After FX, Acrobat)
- Knowledge and experience of Captivate 7, 8, 9, HTML5 PHP, JAVA, ASPX
- Be of person of good character, high integrity and have the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, bilingual a plus.
- Possess excellent customer service skills and has a passion to serve and train others.
- High level of experience in Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word and Excel) and capable of using with ease.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with specific attention to detail.
- Travel possibility of up to 25%, including some overnight, as needed.
- Candidate should live in the Lufkin area or be willing to relocate.
- High school diploma or equivalent. A degree in a related field is preferred.
Director of Training
Commensurate with Experience