Registered Pharmacy Technician - Part-Time
Store #17 – Jacksonville, Texas
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist pharmacist in preparation of prescriptions, inputting data into computer, and operation of register.
- Assist customers in all areas of the pharmacy practice as permitted by law.
- Re-ordering of medication, supplies, stocking of shelves, and handling sales transactions.
- Validate the NDC number from the stock bottle with the NDC number of the file tag when processing prescriptions.
- File and sequence new prescriptions documents in proper classification within 48 hours of receipt.
- Receive and check in product order and other suppliers.
- Collect outdated/overstocked products and prepare returns.
- Assist in all areas of the store operations as dictated by store and pharmacy management.
- Process invoices.
- Maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and appearance of pharmacy.
PAY RATE: Commensurate with Experience